This is another exercise you can use the Resistance Band. I have got the Peanut Ball here which is designed to get in on the thoracic spine and really get those joints loosened up.
1. I am going to start with an exercise that kind of combines both of these what you are going to do is get the peanut ball and place it in the middle of your spine so it's comfortable in there get some good tension.
2. It should be kind of comfortable and the idea here is this band is going to stretch your arms back and then you can bridge up and arch your back and just roll and isolate different areas of your back to help get yourself moving.
3. This is going to help of getting you extended with any kind of exercise that you're doing squatting and lifting jumping hold this for the time move up and down.
4. You can also do it without the band just let go the band you can get your hands behind your head this is a little less aggressive it's not getting in there quite as much so maybe you start with this and then for rest to the band as you get more comfortable with it.
5. You don't need to go forever with this I would just go a couple minutes at a time keep it comfortable keep it in the middle of your spine and then just work it up and down rolling it.