Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic powder, onion powder and seasoning salt - then sautee and enjoy. Couldn't be easier! Great recipe for quick and easy meal, even for the pickiest eater!
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Dinner, Sugar Free, High Protein
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder.
- Sauté about 10 to 15 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Servings: 4, Calories: 214, Fat: 10.1g, Cholesterol: 92mg, Sodium: 395mg, Carbohydrate: 1.7g, Protein: 27.6g
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week.