I got this recipe from a co-worker. This has to be one of the easiest recipes ever. Chicken is roasted in a flavorful orange sauce. It is great with chicken thighs or breasts, bone-in or not. You can't go wrong!
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Dinner, High Protein, Dairy Free
Here's What You Need
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, onion soup mix and garlic powder; set aside.
- Rinse chicken, and pat dry.
- Place chicken thighs into a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Pour the orange juice mixture over.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour and 30 minutes in the preheated oven, basting every half hour.
- If using boneless chicken, reduce cooking time to 1 hour.
Servings: 8, Calories: 180, Fat: 9.9g, Cholesterol: 59mg, Sodium: 477mg, Carbohydrate: 5.7g, Protein: 16.4g
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week.