VERY easy! Baked chicken seasoned with garlic, parsley, basil, tomato, and red pepper flakes. Simple dinner.
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Dinner, Low Fat, High Protein, Dairy Free
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon parsley and 1 teaspoon basil evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with garlic slices.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 teaspoons parsley, remaining 2 teaspoons basil, salt, and red pepper; sprinkle over the chicken.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Bake covered in the preheated oven 25 minutes.
- Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Servings: 4, Calories: 152, Fat: 3.1g, Cholesterol: 67mg, Sodium: 357mg, Carbohydrate: 4.6g, Protein: 25.5g
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week.