This is a truly flavorful dish with a lovely plate presentation. My mom and I experimented and made this for lunch. It came out so good I promptly went to the fish market so I could make it for my dinner guests that night. YUMMY!
Categories: Low Carb, Lunch, Low Calorie, Dinner, Sugar Free, High Protein, Dairy Free
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds sea bass
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- lemon pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and sea salt.
- Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter with the garlic and parsley.
- Remove from heat when the butter has melted, and set aside.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle with butter.
- Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Servings: 6, Calories: 233, Fat: 12.3g, Cholesterol: 78mg, Sodium: 277mg, Carbohydrate: 0.8g, Protein: 28.2g
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week.